A complete schedule for the Class 3A regional baseball tournaments in the 2019 season.
All games are either May 17 or 18.
These games determine who advances to the state bracket. Those games begin on May 24. Each region qualifies one team to the Final 8.
The top seed in each region is hosting, and is responsible for site selection. Find notes about seeding, top eight seeds, and more, below the brackets.
Top 8 seeds & regional hosts
- Peak to PEak
- St. Mary's
- The seeding process is a quadrant approach. All eight league champions automatically qualify for the bracket. The top eight teams in the final RPI standings will serve as regional hosts, and then ranked by RPI Nos. 1-8, and seeded that way. The remaining 9-32 teams were seeded according to the criteria in the bulletin.
- Final 3A baseball RPI standings.
- Bishop Machebeuf and Platte Valley were switched to avoid a first-round conference matchup.
- Montezuma-Cortez and Trinidad were switched for geography.
- Strasburg and Pagosa Springs were switched to avoid a first-round conference matchup.