Draws for the 2018 Class 4A boys tennis state tournament, held October 11-13 in Pueblo, are below.
All matches start at 9 a.m. each day. The first two rounds at each position will be played Thursday. Friday morning will be all semifinals, and the playback matches will start immediately afterwards. All third- and fourth-place matches and finals will be at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Should weather intervene, check CHSAANow for contingency plans.
These results will be updated throughout the tournament.
For more information on the process for creating these brackets, click here or scroll down.
2018 Class 4A boys tennis state tournament
Click on a tab to see that bracket, or team scores.
No. 1 Singles
No. 2 Singles
No. 3 Singles
No. 1 Doubles
No. 2 Doubles
No. 3 Doubles
No. 4 Doubles
Information on the state tournament and draw creation
Only those teams who qualify four or more positions to state are eligible for the CHSAA state team championship title. The bracket creation process is as follows:
- All 16 individuals/teams will be considered for placement on the draw.
- The top 4 individuals/teams will be placed.
- The committee shall consider the following factors (in no particular order of importance): strength of league, overall record, strength of competition, head-to-head competition and common opponents.
- The remaining Regional Winners (#1’s) will be randomly drawn for places on the draw.
- The Regional Finishers (#2’s) will then be randomly drawn for matches against a Regional Winner.
- All Regional Winners will be paired against a Regional Finishers.
- No two teams or individuals from the same Region will play each other during the first round of the state championship.