Welcome to the 2019-20 school year! This year's All-School Summit is July 29 & 30 at the Denver Marriott Tech Center.
You will be registering for the new AD meeting and reception on July 29th, and the All-School Summit on July 30th.
Monday, July 29
- 8 am-12 pm: New ADs Meeting at Denver Marriott Tech Center
- Noon: Golf Tournament at Lone Tree Golf Course
- 6-9 pm: Reception for all attendees at the Denver Marriott Tech Center
Tuesday, July 30
- 8 am-early afternoon: All-School Summit at the Denver Marriott Tech Center
- Lunch: All League Presidents and DADs will have a lunch meeting with the CHSAA staff at the Denver Marriott Tech Center
- After lunch: Potential League Meetings: Please let Bethany Brookens know if you will need space. We will have the large conference room for leagues to meet, as well as the room where lunch will be. Plus, there are great public meeting spaces around the lobby of the hotel for smaller leagues to meet. Please let us know if you are planning on doing this so I can help accommodate you.
The 2019 CHSAA Golf Tournament is scheduled for Monday, July 29th starting at noon at Lone Tree Golf Course, with the last tee time around 3 p.m.
The feedback from last year’s tournament was very positive and the golfers spent valuable time with colleagues and/or school staff members. The cost is $95/person and this fee includes a box lunch. There is only room for the first 72 golfers, so make your reservation early.
- Calendar (.ics)
- AD preseason checklist
- State Statues Handbook
Follow us on Social Media
We've got a variety of Twitter accounts. Starting with our main account:
Our CHSAANow account is a feed of every post on the site:
Our RPI account deals with the CHSAA RPI:
We also have sport-specific accounts:
We also have a variety of staff on Twitter: