The Classification, League Organization and Appeals Committee will meet later this week to help solidify league and classification alignment for the 2022-24 two-year cycle.
Among topics on the agenda are:
- The approval of new schools
- Consideration of the esports pilot program
- The addition of 6A in basketball and football
- New leagues and schools changing leagues
- School-specific appeals of their classification placement
The meeting, which will be held virtually, is Thursday and Friday. It will be streamed live on YouTube.
The full agenda is below.cloc-agenda-2021