The all-state ballot was sent to softball head coaches on Tuesday morning.
It's the final step in the process for selecting the all-state softball teams, which began last week. That process is as follows:
- Leagues determine their all-league teams.
- Players who were selected first-team all-league by their leagues are placed on the all-state ballot.
- The ballot is sent to coaches to ensure all first-team all-league players are on the ballot.
- Head coaches submit their all-state votes.
- The votes are tallied, and the all-state teams are announced.
Coaches have one week — until Oct. 27 at 8 a.m. — to vote. The all-state teams will be announced later in the day on Oct. 27.
If a head coach did not receive the emailed ballot, they should send an email to email@example.com.