The all-state voting process is underway for girls lacrosse, girls soccer and baseball. Ballots for each sport were emailed to every head coach through MaxPreps' messaging system.
If coaches did not receive a ballot, they should email email@example.com immediately. Voting is only open to head coaches, and each head coach is only permitted to vote once. Any subsequent votes are automatically filtered out.
The process for selecting these three all-state teams is as follows:
- Leagues nominate players to the all-state ballot via their all-league teams. Each first-team all-league player is placed on the ballot.
- The ballot is checked by coaches to ensure all eligible players are on the ballot.
- The ballot is then mailed to coaches for a voting period.
- The votes are tallied, and the players who receive the most votes are put on the first team, the players with the next-most votes are second team, and so on.
- A separate vote is held for player and coach of the year.
The all-state teams will release on the following schedule:
- Girls lacrosse: June 11
- Girls soccer: June 12
- Baseball: June 13
Six other all-state teams have already been published so far from the spring season: