A complete schedule for the Class 5A regional baseball tournaments in the 2018 season.
All games are May 12, unless noted.
These games determine who advances to the state bracket. Those games begin on May 18. Each region qualifies one team to the Final 8.
The top seed in each region is hosting, and is responsible for site selection. Find notes about seeding, top eight seeds, and more, below the brackets.
Top 8 seeds & regional hosts
- Mountain Vista
- Pine Creek
- Fruita Monument
- Cherry Creek
- Mountain Range
- The seeding process is a quadrant approach. All eight league champions automatically qualify for the bracket. The top eight teams in the final RPI standings will serve as regional hosts, and then ranked by RPI Nos. 1-8, and seeded that way. The remaining 9-32 teams were seeded according to the criteria in the bulletin.
- Final 5A baseball RPI standings.
- No. 28 Castle View and No. 31 Dakota Ridge were switched due to league matchups.
- No. 26 Lincoln and No. 27 Boomfield were switched due to league matchups.
- No. 22 Rock Canyon and No. 23 Loveland were switched due to league matchups.