A complete schedule for the Class 4A regional baseball tournaments in the 2018 season.
All games are May 12, unless noted.
These games determine who advances to the state bracket. Those games begin on May 18. Each region qualifies one team to the Final 8.
The top seed in each region is hosting, and is responsible for site selection. Find notes about seeding, top eight seeds, and more, below the brackets.
Top 8 seeds & regional hosts
- Valor Christian
- Fort Morgan
- Palmer Ridge
- Pueblo West
- Denver North
- The seeding process is a quadrant approach. All 10 league champions automatically qualify for the bracket. The top eight league champions are designated as hosts, and then ranked by RPI Nos. 1-8, and seeded that way. The remaining 9-32 teams were seeded according to the criteria in the bulletin.
- Final 4A baseball RPI standings.
- No. 30 Kennedy and No. 31 Standley Lake were switched due to league matchups.
- No. 25 Montrose and No. 26 Wheat Ridge were switched due to geography.
- No. 27 Durango, No. 28 Northridge and No. 29 Elizabeth were switched due to geography.