A complete schedule for the Class 3A regional baseball tournaments in the 2018 season.
All games are May 12, unless noted.
These games determine who advances to the state bracket. Those games begin on May 18. Each region qualifies one team to the Final 8.
The top seed in each region is hosting, and is responsible for site selection. Find notes about seeding, top eight seeds, and more, below the brackets.
Top 8 seeds & regional hosts
- Faith Christian
- The seeding process is a quadrant approach. The top two teams from each district automatically qualify for the regional tournaments. The six league champions plus the next two highest-ranked teams by the final RPI standings will host the regionals. The remaining 9-32 teams were seeded according to the criteria in the bulletin.
- Final 3A baseball RPI standings.
- No. 24 Platte Valley and No. 23 Lutheran switched to avoid first-round league matchups.
- No. 22 Bishop Machebeuf and No. 21 Weld Central switched to avoid first-round league matchups.
- No. 25 Centauri and No. 26 Brush switched for geography.
- Fort Lupton was moved from No. 27 to No. 30, St. Mary's from No. 28 to No. 27, and Bayfield from No. 30 to No. 28 for geography.