The newly-created early signing period for Division I football recruits is here.
Wednesday marks the start of a three-day window where those athletes who are headed to Division I schools can sign.
Previously, all football recruits coming out of high school could only sign on the first Wednesday in February. That date remains as the regular signing period, and goes from Feb. 7, 2018 to April 1, 2018.
So far, Colorado's Class of 2018 features 19 Division I football recruits, including 18 headed to FBS schools and one headed to an FCS program. Not all of that group will sign during the early period, as some will sign in February 2018, and others who have committed to service academies won't complete the appointment process until next summer.
Included in that total are three players who have signed to both CU and CSU, and four with Wyoming.
Find a complete list of 2018 football recruits in this database.
Confirmed to have signed so far on Wednesday:
- Ray Robinson, Highlands Ranch, with CU.
- Chad Muma, Legend, with Wyoming.
- Blake Stenstrom, Valor Christian, with CU.
- Dimitri Stanley, Cherry Creek, with CU.
- Issac Power, Ponderosa, with Baylor.
- Florian McCann, Mullen, with CSU.
- Trey McBride, Fort Morgan, with CSU.
- Zach Watts, Windsor, with Wyoming.
- Cameron Murray, Overland, with Wyoming.
- A'Jon Vivens, Mullen, with CSU.
- Adrian Jackson, Mullen, with Oregon.
- Gunner Gentry, Grandview, with Wyoming.
- Tate Wildeman, Legend, with Nebraska.
- Willy Boatman, Kent Denver, with Northwestern.
Here's a breakdown of Colorado's football recruits in recent years:
^ - Through the early period.