Mullen football evened its record with a gritty 55-41 win over Mountain Range on Thursday night.
The Mustangs, ranked No. 7 in Class 5A, are now 3-3 this season.
Mountain Range actually pulled withing 48-41 of the Mustangs midway through the fourth quarter, but Mullen was able to hold off the upset bid.
Dominic Depizzol threw three passing TDs, two to A'Jon Vivens, and Zach Krause added two rushing scores for Mullen. Adrian Jackson also had a kickoff return for a touchdown.
Mountain Range is also now 3-3 this season.
— Ryan Casey (@jryancasey) October 6, 2017
- 4A No. 1 Ponderosa cruised past Liberty 61-0. The Mustangs' Issac Power hit a 58-yard field goal.
- 4A No. 3 Pine Creek beat Pueblo Centennial 56-14. JC Coulter threw three touchdown passes, and David Moore III rushed for two touchdowns and caught another.
- Windsor, ranked No. 4 in 4A, escaped an upset bid from Mountain View, 21-14.
- In 3A, No. 9 Silver Creek beat Northridge 44-7 to improve to 4-2. Photos from the game are here.
- Heritage picked up its first win of the season in beating Adams City 49-7.
- Denver West got its first win of the season in beating Jefferson.
- Monarch got a top-10 win over Skyline in 4A.
- Photos from Silver Creek/Northridge.
- An updated top-10 scoreboard after Thursday's games, and Friday's top-10 schedule.
- All scores from Thursday, and Friday's full schedule.
- Updated RPI standings for all classes.
- Follow Friday's games through our live coverage.
- Listen to the Colorado Preps Scoreboard Show at 9:30 p.m. for scores and interviews.