The end result is that there are seven new entries into the record book:
- The two teams combined to score 46 points in the third quarter, which is the seventh-most in state history.
- They also combined to gain 1,259 yards of total offense, which ranks ninth.
- Middle Park running back Blake Weimer had 522 all-purpose yards, which ranks third.
- Weimer also had seven rushing touchdowns, which ranks eight.
- Aspen quarterback RJ Peshek had eight total touchdowns for Aspen, which ranks 11th.
- Peshek also had 554 yards of total offense, which ranks 12th.
- Aspen's Noah Hollander had 384 all-purpose yards. That ranks 17th.
On Friday night, Peshek said, "That is probably maxes out the highest score that I've ever been a part of."
The two teams combined to scored 130 points, which sits just outside the top 15 in terms of all-time outputs.