The 2016 state tournament bracket for Class 4A baseball.
Sites: All-Star Park (Lakewood) and Frederick HS
Go to: District brackets
- The number next to a team is not a seed. It represents the District the team won.
- The site director will flip a coin for home team in all games.
- The loser of Game 11 (L11) and winner of Game 11 (W11) may change places so that previous opponents are not matched.
- This spot is marked by an asterisk (*) on the bracket.
- If three teams remain after Game 13, the winner of Game 11 (W11) draws a bye to Game 15. If W11 loses Game 12, there will be three teams left and W11 earns the bye. W12 then plays W13 to reach finals. This spot is marked by a caret (^) on the bracket.