The 2015 state tournament bracket for Class 4A baseball.
Sites: All-Star Park (Lakewood) and Bishop Machebeuf (Denver)
Go to: District brackets
- Click on a game number to see details, including time and site. ^- Indicates extra innings.
- The number next to a team is not the seed. It represents the District the team won.
- The winners/losers of game 11 may be switched to ensure that each team is not playing a team it had played earlier in the tournament.
- The site director will flip a coin for home team in all games.
- The loser of Game 11 (L11) and winner of Game 11 (W11) may change places so that previous opponents are not matched. CHSAA will make determination.
- If three teams remain after Game 13, the winner of Game 11 (W11) draws a bye to Game 15. If W11 loses Game 12, there will be three teams left and W11 earns the bye. W12 then plays W13 to reach finals. This spot is marked by a percentage sign (%) on the bracket.