For the second consecutive day, Montrose sophomore Micah Stangebye sat atop the leaderboard.
A day after shooting 5-under, Stangebye shot 3-under at the Montrose Black Canyon Invite at Black Canyon Golf Course.
His teammate, freshman Jordan Jennings, finished second at 1-under, and Montrose also won as a team in shooting 209. Grand Junction (223) was second, paced by Blake Schneiter, who was third individually at 1-over.
Bryant continues to win
Eaglecrest senior Davis Bryant continued his hot streak this season, winning the latest Centennial League meet on Thursday.
Bryant shot 2-under in winning at Saddle Rock. Arapahoe's Tommy Packer (even) finished second in helping his team win the meet with a 7-over. Mullen was second as a team (+20), while Cherry Creek (+21) was third.
Trujillo also stays hot
Discovery Canyon's Luke Trujillo also continued his winning ways on Thursday.
Trujillo shot 2-under at Springs Ranch Golf Club to win the Scorpion Invite hosted by Sand Creek.
Palmer Ridge's Elijah Harp (+3) was second. Teammate Drew Laake (+5) was third. The Bears also won the team title at +21. Discovery Canyon was second at +29.
- Valor Christian's Jake Welch (-1) won the Fall Dual in the Knolls hosted by Mountain Range. Fairview won the event as a team, shooting 6-over. The Knights were led by Will Chadwick, who was second individually at even par.
- Walker Franklin of Prospect Ridge won the Metro League tournament at Indian Tree. Peak to Peak was the top team at +15.
- Liberty's Brandon Bervig (+1) and Lucas Howell (+5) helped their squad win the Pine Creek Invitational.
- Pueblo County's Brock Rodriguez shot 3-over to win the Lamar Invitational. The Hornets were also the top team at +31.
- Strasburg's Jake Francis won the Kurtis Huss Memorial tournament at Holyoke Golf Club. He shot 6-over, and led the field by seven strokes. Strasburg also won the team event.
- Prairie View's Terrance Barrios won the EMAC Major No. 2 at 4-over. Brighton won the event as a team at +20.